30 November 2009

You Can Tell its Crunch Time

I was just looking through some of the other Ball State blogs and I realized most of us haven't posted very much recently.  It occurred to me that the last four weeks of the semester are quite demanding.  While my fellow blogger Mike has some excellent tips for success, even they are not enough to ease this time of the semester. 

For example, my studio final project is due in a week-and-a-half and my engineering construction documents are due the day after that. Now, those two projects consist of a LOT of work!  But then I have projects for my plants class and my geography class.  Not to mention studying for finals, finishing up my Brazil application, and taking care of random stuff that pops up around my house.  Whew!  I'll be amazed if I can get it all done without some major late-nighters. 

I'm not really sure where this blog is going other than in general trying to wrap my mind around what's expected of me in the next few weeks. I expect it to all go by in a blur.

So seriously, just bring on Christmas already!

No comments:

Post a Comment