19 August 2010

New Year, New Blog

Ok, first thing's first:  Don't you *love* the new blog host?  It may look more or less the same to you, but I've been messing around with it for a few days and it can do neat things my old blog couldn't dream of.  I mean, really, check out the categories on the right.  And that's just the tip of the iceberg.  I'm thrilled.  Look forward to all kinds of fun this year.

Speaking of this year, it STARTS on Monday!  It's pretty surreal for me; it's my last year as an undergraduate (assuming everything goes according to plan).  The new Student Recreation Center opened yesterday; I'm still in my hometown, but I'll be visiting the rock wall almost as soon as I get to Muncie.  And believe me, I'll be blogging about it.

I have graduate schools and scholarships to apply for, tests and classes to take, speeches and theses to make, and some lingering online assignments to finally annihilate.  I'm peer mentoring again, and I'm determined to take a zumba class.  All in all, things are looking up-- busy, but up.

So here we go:  Round five of college!  Bring it on 2010/2011 school year!

No comments:

Post a Comment