- I'm young. At ripe young age of 23, the world is my oyster. I have plenty of potential to learn, grow, and mold myself into whatever I want.
- I'm fairly intelligent and resourceful. If I can learn to speak a new language in 2 months on three different occasions, I can do anything.
- For all practical purposes, I have my first degree. Sure, I don't have it in hand yet, but once they mail that SOB, I have proof that I can do something most other people can't.
- I have some really suburb friends. No, really. If all else fails, I can rely on them to stand by my side and encourage me.
- I'm not pregnant, married, divorced, or afflicted with any other form of permanent attachment. I currently stand mostly alone, and I have the freedom to do and go where I please.
So once again, I recite "Screw you!" to anything that tries to discourage me or get in my way. Screw you.